Sunday, November 26, 2006

a little recap

This, my friends, is what happens when five guys begin discussing life and smoking pipes on the patio after putting a pizza in the oven.



Paul "the scholar" Davis.




My future brothers in law, I meant brother in law...




This is me trying to break into an adjacent apartment to borrow a pan and the use of an oven. NOTE:it is impossible to open deadbolt locks with a credit card, it just ruins your credit card.




Beautiful Paul and the Beautiful Pie.




more to follow.

2 comments:

helen maggie said...

these pictures are beautiful; i won't specify which i like best. if i was high tech, i'd switch to this, but i don't think i could handle it. anyways put the rest of the pics on, please, and make someone smile today. namely: me.
love maggie

helen maggie said...

yeah, you're a liar.