Saturday, November 11, 2006

DTR

I think I will simply keep this as my lesser known blog, the one I vent on about things that I don't want everyone in the world to have access to. Every aesthetic bone in my body does cry out against the detestable design of xanga, but more or less everyone I really care about uses them exclusively, so I must resign myself to a dual faced blogging life.

It is quite ridiculous that my first three posts all be about the blog itself. Its like a relationship that is all about the relationship. I promise substance in the future.

2 comments:

becca said...

"everyone I really care about uses them exclusively"....
OUCH.

becca said...

hahah to clarify: i was referring to myself in that last comment. no worries, i wasnt expecting you to comment on the syvertsens. sarcasm is SO lost on the internet....hah

anyway, you have an email coming your way REAL soon.